Closed Flow System Overview
The Closed Flow System provides physics based 2D fluid flow simulation through a static set of enclosed pipes.
- Simulates how water would flow through a given pipe system.
- Supports pumps that can add acceleration to the system.
- Has a full set of straight, right angled, and T pipes, along with larger holding tanks, collectively referred to as flow nodes.
- Flow nodes must be aligned on a grid
- Has a custom editor script that will automatically snap all flow nodes to the grid after they are approximately hand placed.
- Runs fluidly on iPhone 6s and Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Detailed realistic water surface simulation.
- Buoyancy calculations.
- Any flow outside of the static, predefined pipe system.
- Work with WebGL